Microbiology team leader
- To organize and carry out the training of new staff.
- To direct, guide and perform fungal and bacterial analysis.
- To manage the availability of staff, equipment and consumables within the laboratory, thus ensuring that all the work can be completed appropriately.
- To ensure that staff resource is suitably split within the laboratory to enable all work to be completed as required.
- To ensure that training protocols are suitably implemented within the laboratory to provide a balanced (but increasing) level of competency within all analytical areas.
- To provide sound Microbiological advice to the R&D team.
- To ensure compliance with all the internal and external quality systems.
- To prepare, review and implement SOPs and research protocols.
- Degree in Medical Technology, Clinical Lab Science, or related science (Microbiology, Biology etc.)
- 8+ years experience working in a laboratory environment (preferred both clinical and research).
- 3+ years experience of supervising staff.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment.
- Strong background in bacteriology.
- The ability to work accurately under pressure.
- A good standard of verbal and written communication (English and Hebrew).
- Good computer skills.