We are looking for an exceptional candidate for the role of Bioinformatics Data Scientist to join our team in Israel.
• You will develop new analysis methods and adapt existing tools to gain insights from the unique datasets that we are generating.
• You will work cross-functionally to provide feedback to improve our platform and toolset.
• You will be developing bioinformatic pipelines to analyze our datasets fast and cost-effectively.
• M.Sc./Ph.D. in computational biology / bioinformatics or similar discipline or at least three years of relevant experience.
• Strong analytical & computational skills.
• Team player, ability to work independently.
• Fluency in Python/R.
• Track record of analyzing and gaining insights of biological high-throughput data.
Nice to have:
• Experience with NGS.
• Experience developing bioinformatic pipelines in high performance computing / cloud environment.
• Experience in software development.
• Experience with machine learning/probabilistic modeling.
• Deep knowledge of statistics.