Enspire Science is seeking to recruit new grant writing consultants.
We are a Tel-Aviv based EU grant consulting agency, specializing in group workshops and individual consulting for highly competitive EU research funding schemes.
Additional information about the company’s field of work and activities can be found here: https://enspire.science.
As an EU grant writing and training consultant, you will be tasked with working closely with researchers and companies as they work to curate their grant proposal. As well, you will provide on-site workshops at universities throughout Europe. Our company has a unique approach to successful and highly competitive grant applications, and so a learning and training period is a required first step with all new team-members.
M.Sc in the fields of Exact Sciences and / or Life sciences
• Critical thought and experience in critical reading
• Fluent English, mother tongue level (reading, writing and speaking)
• Ability to speak and present in public
• Ability to explore and independently learn new information
• Experience in scientific writing
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Service awareness
• Experience in presenting and training – an advantage
- If possible, provide examples of articles with you as first or main author/contributor and specify what your level of contribution was.
- Work location: Tel-Aviv
- Scope of the position: Full time or Part time