Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accident to semi and full autonomous vehicle. If you are excellent, bright, hands-on person with passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
Mobileye are looking for a functional safety architect to join their system safety group in the design of the next generation of automated driving control unit.
What you will do:
• Support the SW system architecture definition of the Mobileye automated driving system
• Analyse the SW architecture and identify safety-critical areas that need protection with safety requirements (either at the application SW/algorithm level or at the base SW/OS/middleware level)
• Develop the safety concept for specific features including the prototype implementation of SW functions and execute the associated proof of concept testing
• Be the POC for safety-related issues within the Production programs, advance development and R&D departments
• Proactively support Mobileye position with customers during business development activities and during the execution of production projects (customer communication is estimated at less than 20% of the working time and is generally done over the phone, but might require international or intercontinental travel up to 3 times per year)
• BSc in electrical engineering, computer science (MSc will be an advantage)
• 3-5 years' experience of embedded SW development (base SW or algorithm development) in consumer electronics or transportation, telecommunication industry (automotive, aerospace, railway or semiconductor are preferred)
• Experience with programming in C, C++
• Experience with computer vision preferred
• Familiar with SW quality standards (A-SPICE, MISRA-C, MISRA-C++ and ISO26262 or IEC 61508 preferred)
• Experience with Linux development is a plus
• Analytical and interpersonal skills