An international investment and trading firm, White Bay Group, is seeking to launch additional quantitative research teams in Israel.
Our company was founded by successful traders that believe in developing trading ideas through a rigorous methodical approach. Each identified signal is run through the company’s back testers to assess its significance and then test traded live before scaling. This philosophy, of testing and verifying, has propelled us through numerous market cycles and drives our consistent positive performance. Our culture and dedication to building collaborative teams of highly motivated, talented, and deeply focused members fuels our success. The work is fast paced, intellectually challenging, and rewarding.
We are looking to hire exceptionally talented leaders, to develop and lead a research team to produce high quality signals with significant alpha based on in depth quantitative research and mathematical models. You will receive extremely valuable data and data analytics tools, including insight into real time, live trading, through which to conduct research to develop and test signals. You will be tasked with hiring a quantitative developer to join your team to help you with your research and develop highly automated quant trading strategies in the financial markets.
• Conduct research and statistical analyses on past and live data about financial instruments
• Hire a team member to balance your skill set with technical and research knowledge
• Conceptualize valuation strategies, develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models and help translate algorithms into code
• Develop core algorithms and models with significant alpha leading directly to lucrative trading decisions
• Advanced training in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or another highly quantitative field
• Strong knowledge of probability and statistics
• Independent research experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
Can you find the signal in the noise and model interactions within complex systems? If so, we want to speak with you. Please send your resume and cover letter to