Pink Biopharma is a drug discovery company in the FutuRx bio-accelerator, located at the Science Park in Ness Ziona. Our company is developing a therapeutic monoclonal antibody as a NK immune check-point inhibitor for a variety of cancers, specifically AML.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join us as a Research Scientist.
The successful candidate will work with a research team to perform experiments, organize & analyze results, communicate & present findings.
• Ph.D. in Immunology.
• Expertise with tissue culture; primary cells, hybridoma growth and antibody purification.
• Experience with cell-based assays, WB, FACS, ELISA, immunohistochemistry.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic company, able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities, with strong organizational skills.
• Expertise in NK cells and/ or cancer background, and experience in the biotech industry are advantageous.