Manage a physics group that is responsible to understand, analyze and propose solutions to physical and technological issues related to applied materials inspection and metrology tools.
• Physicist that is capable to explain the underlaying physical theory behind complex technological scenario
• Capable to manage and motivated workers, that are experts in their technological domain
• Capable to push forward his agenda within the organization
• Capable to understand the big picture. Without losing the details
• Good communications skills
• Ph.D. or M.Sc. in experimental or applied physics or chemical physics
• At least 5 years of experience as industrial physicist for Ph.D. and 10 years for M.Sc.
• At least 5 years of experience as physics manager
CV Email: email@example.com