An interesting and dynamic biotech company is looking for an investigator for a unique position in clinical trials
Starting position for a PhD researcher that is interested in clinical trials.
The position includes clinical trial execution as well as scientific writing.
• Preparation of study materials, including protocol, IB, ICF, CRF, etc.
• Writing academic papers, abstracts and grants
• Execution of multi-center clinical trials
• Staff training and monitoring
• Overseeing study suppliers such as statisticians and CROs (with the possibility of some monitoring)
• Overseeing as well as execution - opening and closing sites, patient recruitment, etc.
• Planning of pre-clinical trials
• PhD in life science is a must
• Experience in microbiology/immunology – preferable
• Work experience in biotech companies - an advantage
• Proven writing skills – a must
• Excellent English is a must (preferably, native English speaker)
• The position involves traveling a valid driver's license is a must
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, write your name at the email subject
and specify salary expectations
Our offices located in Rehovot