Development of a novel glycoengineered host(s), which enable production of targeted antibody, with the desired glycosylation profile. Approaches to obtain similar structural and glycosylation profile to existing antibodies should be evaluated, including cell line and strain engineering, followed by the construction of the novel glycoengineered host(s) and the development of manufacturing processes and analytical strategies for assessment.
- Ph.D. Degree from a leading institute
- Post doctorate experience from a leading institute- an advantage
- Proven expertise in cellular and molecular biology
- Capability to initiate activities and work both individually and as a team member
- A proactive an passionate personality
- Record of high quality publications
- The position located in Rehovot - In the middle of 2019 the position will relocate to Netanya