Bioinformatician/Biologist to join our computational product management group that is responsible for developing cutting-edge computational technologies driving R&D in life-science field. Specifically, we're looking for a product manager that will be responsible for the following activities:
• Translating key scientific questions into computational approaches
• Designing and managing the development of computational tools and resources driving R&D of innovative plant related products
• Verifying the predictive capabilities of newly developed computational tools
• Assessing and promoting Evogene’s technological edge in the plant genomics arena
• PhD degree in bioinformatics, biology with some computational knowledge or equivalent experience.
• Deep understanding genomics and statistics as well as plant genetics.
• Basic programming skills (advantage) & experience with genome analysis tools.
• Ability to critically understand and assess scientific papers and ideas.
• Ability to organize, coordinate and motivate others within the framework of an interdisciplinary project
• Excellent presentation skills with an ability to simplify complex scientific and technological subjects for a non-technological audience
For applications, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org