BiomX is a leading Israeli biotech company developing novel therapeutics based on the human microbiome.
• Write SOPs and qualification protocols and reports under GMP requirements
• Execution of IPCs and release methods for clinical studies
• Responsibility of stability studies including design, protocols, execution and reports
• Out of spec investigation with QA CMC
Minimum requirements (please apply only if you have all the following)
• B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Life Sciences, Biotechnology engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience
• Advanced knowledge and experience in QC departments in pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in working under GMP requirements
• Experienced in various analytical methods as SDS-PAGE, PCR, ELISA etc.
• Experience in microbiology - an advantage
• knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements for different aspects of drug manufacturing, release criteria and stability requirements in line with ICH and FDA guidelines – an advantage
• Ability to assess and prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands
• Good communication skills and leadership and excellent interpersonal relationships
• Excellent organizational skills
Please submit your resume in English.