Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking for a highly talented and motivated individual to join our team as a staff scientist. Applicants should have excellent experimental and inter-personal skills and the passion to work in a dynamic and highly demanding startup environment.
• Lead technology transfer processes and product implementation into clinical labs across the globe.
• Represent the company to partners at the clinical sites (laboratory managers, study coordinators, physicians etc.).
• Provide ongoing technical support to clinical labs implementing company products.
• Plan, execute and analyze complex experiments while maintaining detailed records of the experimental procedures.
• Develop and improve standard operating procedures and modify techniques.
• Participate in the ongoing tasks of clinical studies.
• Perform quality control testing for new production lots and participate in production processes.
• Active participation in all laboratory maintenance procedures (equipment calibration, samples aliquoting etc.)
• Accomplish individual goals, meet project timelines and collaborate with other team members in a rapid and highly demanding environment.
• PhD in life sciences or related fields or MSc. in life sciences with at least 2 years of industry experience.
• Scientific creativity, critical thinking, fast learning capabilities and attention to small details.
• Capable of designing, performing and analysing large-scale experiments with clinical samples based on strict methodologies.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently with multi-disciplinary teams.
• Able to read, write and present scientific ideas and work with peers and collaborators.
• Hands-on experience with immunoassays - advantage
• Hands-on experience with human blood samples- advantage.
• Hands-on experience in clinical studies - advantage.
• Fluent English speaker.
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.
The position involves extensive international traveling.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org