Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our scientific communication team. Responsibilities includes writing, reviewing and editing scientific, clinical and business, peer reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, posters, presentations and white papers in support of MeMed products. In partnership with other team members, this position will be responsible for development of MeMed's strategic publication and communication plan and will manage external graphical design and dissemination agencies. Job also includes supporting company non-dilutive funding related activities.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Writing, reviewing and editing clinical/business/marketing material including peer reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, posters, presentations, reports and white papers and IP material.
• Work on company non-dilutive funding related activities including grant/prize/contracts identification, preparation, coordination with external collaborators and governments as well as project management.
• In partnership with other team members, this position is responsible for development of MeMed's strategic publication and communication plan.
Skills and Competencies
• Native English speaker (or equivalent level)
• Exceptional scientific writing skills with a proven track record
• Proficient in adapting material to different audiences, including physicians, scientists, general public and payers
• Creative graphical and presentation skills
• Effective verbal communication / presentation skills
• Well organized with outstanding attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and work in a cross-functional environment with a wide range of people to achieve results
• Hard working, with the ability to execute under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
• PhD in Life Sciences or MD
• Industry experience in scientific/medical/business writing and editing – an advantage
• Experience with graphic design – an advantage
• Experience with grant writing – an advantage
• Experience with patent related writing – an advantage
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com