The Interlab-Merck R&D center in Yavne has an opening for a Scientist position in the field of cancer immunology as part of an effort to discover new cancer immuno-therapeutics. A strong background in immunology, cancer biology and cell biology is required. We are looking for a meticulous, detail-oriented researcher to assist with the planning and conducting of scientific experiments and research projects. As a scientific researcher you will be responsible for designing, conducting and analysing biological experiments, and will also assist in preparing complete documentation for experimental procedures, monitoring junior researchers in their responsibilities, and presenting your findings to management.
- Ph.D. in Biology / life sciences or related field.
- Previous experience in industry – advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in research principles, concepts, practices and methods in Immunology and cancer biology.
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, Immunology and cell biology techniques.
- Candidate must be able to design and troubleshoot assays and conduct experiments independently.
- Ability to guide, train, and advise junior researchers, and support senior research staff.
- Excellent inter-personal and team-working skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send your CV to: Ifat.email@example.com