RailVision is a vibrating and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana.
We deal with the latest Electro-Optic solutions, Fusion Sensor technology, and develop Deep Learning, High-Speed and, High Performance, Real-Time Vision systems for railway operators all over the world.
An opportunity to be a part of a very talented team and work with the most advanced technology today.
In this role, you will design and develop from scratch:
• Central control system, that communicates with our edge systems
• Data management system (DMS) for algorithms development and QA
• CI/CD processes for SW and algorithms
• At least 5 years of experience in Java
• Good understanding of frameworks: Spring, Hibernate etc.
• Experience with CI/CD pipeline & build tools (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity, Git)
• Familiarity with RESTful Web Services
• Experience with Relational Databases
• Experience in distributed systems architecture
• Client experience - Angular/React, Html, CSS
• NoSQL/Big Data experience
• Familiarity with IoT platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
• Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
• Excellent teamwork and human relations
Send your CV to email@example.com