Have what it takes to take weather processing to its next level with innovative data science? We are looking for you!
What you will be doing?
- Serve as an expert to all weather-related issues in the company, leading us to new ideas and initiatives
- Work in a top-notch research team with data scientists and machine learning experts
- Develop methodologies and algorithms driven by weather parameters that will be an integral part of our AI algorithms
- Provide statistical analysis of weather forecasts from diverse resources
- Conduct validation procedures that ensures the skill and determines the uncertainty of the forecast
What we need you to have?
- M.Sc./PhD in Meteorology/Atmospheric science or a related field
- Familiarity with Numerical Weather Prediction (NWP) systems
- Strong background in statistical data analysis
- Experience developing or working with regional numerical weather prediction models Proficient in programming languages for data analysis such as Python- an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment
- A can-do approach with a desire to tackle complex problems