Ms. Barbara S. Salvage Levinson

Dec 15, 1926 — Jan 31, 2008

Barbara Levinson was a member of the Board of Governors of the Weizmann Institute and of the Board of Directors of the American Committee, and a longstanding and passionate supporter. Barbara's vision guided the Institute as it opened its door to the general public and communicated its message to the world. Her deep appreciation of the Institute's scientific work culminated in the establishment of the Barbara and Morris Levinson Visitors Center, the first stop for guests at the beautiful Rehovot, Israel, campus.