Pathifier Standalone Installation
Windows (64 bit):
1. Before installing the Pathifier, you should download and install R-3.3.3 from: or from
2. Download pathifier_windows_v1.4_090320.zip:
3. Extract to some folder.
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding, please note that you
should download and install MCR (Matlab Component Runtime) for R2018a from
here (unless you already have
this version installed).
4. Enter to Pathifier folder and launch run.bat (may take a moment).
5. Please make sure to configure the R.exe path using the
button “Change R folder …” on the right top corner of the
1. Before installing the Pathifier, you should download and install R from:
2. Download and extract to some folder.
Enter to the folder pathifier_app and verify that those files are executable:
chmod +x pathifier_app
chmod +x run_pathifier_app.sh
3. If MATLAB R2018b is NOT installed on your computer:
A. Download and install (Matlab Component Runtime), by typing:
B. From the folder pathifier_app execute the following at the command prompt:
<mcr_directory> is the directory where MCR is installed. For example, if you have version 8.3 of the MCR installed in
/mathworks/home/application/v95, run the shell script as:
4. If MATLAB (R2018b) is installed on your computer:
From the folder pathifier_app execute the following at the command prompt:
<matlabroot> is the directory where R2018b is installed on the machine (you can use the Matlab command “matlabroot” in order to find out.
For example, if your MATLAB is installed in /mathworks/devel/application/matlab
Run the shell script as: