This year the Israeli Mass Spectrometry Society meeting will be held jointly with the American Society for Mass Spectrometry.
NOTE: This year we will hold a one day pre-conference workshop designed for the general community (non-MS specialist) and for experienced MS users.
The meeting and the workshop will take place at The David Lopatie Conference Centre, on the Weizmann Institute of Science campus in Rehovot from 8th to 10th January 2016.
- Various topics of mass spectrometry will be covered, going from proteomics, and metabolomics to instrument development applications.
- We have an impressive list of invited speakers, which includes senior and young scientists from Israel and USA.
- The “young investigator” and the “best poster” prizes will be awarded.
- Lunch seminars will be given by international speakers from mass spectrometry vendors.
- NOTE: Two talks will be selected from the submitted abstracts.
Hope to see you all on the 8-10th of January at the Weizmann Institute,
Tami and Dana
Tel Aviv University
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Can Mass spectrometry advance your research?
Learn about “What and How” of mass spectrometry. A one day workshop will be given on three different topics:
- Proteomics, PTM analysis
- Protein-protein interactions
- Structural mass spectrometry
Each workshop will cover a diverse array of applications and will provide toolbox for experiment design, sample preparation and data analysis. The workshop will be divided into parallel sessions designed for researchers that have no or little background in mass spectrometry, as well as for advanced MS users.
There is limited number of spaces available – please register as soon as possible to insure your space.