Registration is full. To add your name to the waitlist, please register here. If a place becomes available, we will inform you.
Registration fees and deadlines
Until 31 August 2022
After 31 August 2022
Registration fees include:
- Access to all scientific and poster sessions
- Lunch and tea/coffee breaks as per programme
- Welcome Reception, Monday 17 October
- Dinner & Party, Wednesday 19 October
We have secured a variety of accommodation in Utrecht at preferential rates for the SCG 2022 delegates. In order to secure a reservation at the hotel of your preference, please make your booking as soon as possible.
Visit the official hotel booking website for more information about the hotels, availability & rates and to make your reservation.
Book your accommodation »
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Cancellation Policy
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to the SCG 2022 Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations received up to and including 31 August 2022, a reimbursement will be given minus €50 handling fee. After this date, or if a registrant fails to attend the meeting for any reason whatsoever, regrettably no refund can be made.
- Name changes are not accepted, unless the participant is from the same company. A handling fee of EUR 30 per registration will be charged for every modification.
- All refunds will be processed after the event.
- If, for reasons beyond the control of the organizers, the conference is cancelled, the registration fee will be refunded after deduction of expenses incurred by the conference.
- Letter of Invitation
If you require an invitation letter as part of your visa application, you can request one as part of the online meeting registration process. Please complete your registration and send an email to the Conference Secretariat stating that you would like to request an invitation letter. No letters of invitation will be issued without a completed paid registration.
- Payment Methods
We accept payments by credit card, iDEAL and bank transfer. We cannot accept payment by check and debit card. Any additional fees (e.g. bank charges) are at own expense.
Payment of the applicable registration fee must have been made within 14 days after registration to secure your participation.
Travelling to the Netherlands
Please check the latest COVID-19 regulations before travelling to the Netherlands.
Basic Rules for everyone
To prevent the virus from spreading it is important that everyone continues to follow the basic rules:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow. Use paper handkerchiefs and throw these away.
- Don’t shake hands.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms: stay at home or at your accommodation and take a test. Even if you are vaccinated.
Please note the measures change frequently. For the latest measures and news, please visit the official website.
If you develop COVID-19 symptoms during your stay in Utrecht: stay at your accommodation and take a test. Even if you are vaccinated. Our staff is happy to help with making an appointment and giving you directions. Please note that the organization of SCG 2022 is not responsible for any extra costs related to your infection (extra hotelnights, flights, test costs etc).