As part of our family-friendly policy, we offer our students and postdocs a monthly supplement to their fellowship to assist them with nursery school costs.
425 NIS for each child aged six* to 36 months.
- Full-time students and postdocs who receive a monthly fellowship through WIS.
- From the 27th week following a child's birth (*or earlier, i.e., before the 27th week, if the student returns from parental leave and resumes full-time dedication to studies and research).
- Students /Postdocs may not receive the supplement while on leave without a fellowship.
- Eligibility ends at the end of the month in which the child turns three years old.
- If both parents are students or postdocs at WIS, only one of them is eligible to receive the supplement (there will be no double supplement allocation for the same child)
- Students and postdocs must update the FGS on the birth of a child as soon as it occurs, along with the child's birth certificate or another official document that shows proof of parenthood.
- Please note that this allocation WILL NOT be awarded retroactively under any circumstances.