Copying printing & scanning
Coin and card-operated machines can be found at the Central Library (A4, short quarto size paper). The machine can be used to copy, scan or print library material and can read credit cards or magnetic cards purchased through the Institute. For quality reprints in color, contact the Institute's Graphic Design Department.
You can order photocopies or PDF files of articles from our own Library collections or from other Israeli university library collections by emailing the Library or completing a form. You will NOT be charged for this service.
Using the Machines
- The cost per page is NIS 0.30. The machines accept all coins but do not give change.
- Institute staff and students with valid budget accounts can order a photocopy magnetic card (50, 100, 250, or 500 units) via Internal Services (choose Photocopy Cards as the service).
- The magnetic cards can be purchased or picked up at the Central Library (Weitz building, room 14). Cash and checks are accepted.
- Empty cards can be recharged via Internal Services. Don't forget to bring your charged order.
- How to print in Goldschleger Library
Copyright Law governs the making of photocopies and other reproductions of copyright material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a copy or other reproduction. One of those conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research. If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or other reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use", that user may be liable for copyright infringement. The Institute reserves the right to refuse to accept an order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of the copyright.