Development of Learning Materials
- Levy Nahum, T., Shwartz, Y., & Bar-Dov, Z. (2006). Chemical bonding and quantitative relations in the materials world: A text book for 11th grade chemistry. Rehovot, Israel: Weizmann Institute of Science, Department of Science teaching. (in Hebrew)
- Dalpe S., Drago, K., Krajcik, J., Rogat, A., & Shwartz, Y. (2007). Where do I get the energy to do things? An 8th grade chemistry unit. Ann Arbor, MI: University of Michigan, School of Education.
- Dalpe S., Heitzman, M., Krajcik, J., Merritt, J., Rogat, A., & Shwartz, Y. (2006). How can I smell things across the room? A 6th grade chemistry unit. Ann Harbor, MI: University of Michigan, School of Education.
- Shwartz, Y. (2010). Chemical Bonding: Teacher's guide. Rehovot, Israel: Weizmann Institute of Science. Department of Science Teaching. (in Hebrew)
- Hans, M., Levi-Grinberg, S., Levin-Peled, R., & Shwartz, Y. (2010). Development of a teaching model and set of activities for coherent teaching of scientific ideas. In collaboration with the National Teacher Center of MUTAV, Haifa, Israel: Technion