- Open r-spin theory II: The analogue of Witten's conjecture for r-spin disks (with A. Buryak and E. Clader). Accepted to Journal of Differential Geometry.
- The combinatorial formula for open gravitational descendents. Accepted to Geometry and Topology.
- Open CP^1 descendent theory I: The stationary sector (with A. Buryak, A. Netser-Zernik and R. Pandharipande). Advances in Mathematics 401 (2022): 108249.
- Open r-spin Theory I: Foundations (with A. Buryak and E. Clader). International Mathematics Research Notices (2021), rnaa345.
- New cosystolic expanders from tensors Imply explicit quantum LDPC Codes with Ω(√nlog^k(n)) Distance (with T. Kaufman). The ACM Symposium on Theory of Computing (STOC) 2021.
- Consistent high dimensional rounding with side information (with O. Dunkelman, Z. Geyzel, C. Keller, N. Keller, E. Ronen and A. Shamir). International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP) 2021.
- The 4-CB algebra and solvable lattice models (with V. Belavin, D. Gepner, J.R. Li).
Journal of High Energy Physics 11 (2019) 155.
- A sharp threshold for spanning 2-spheres in random 2-complexes (with Z. Luria).
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society ,119 (2019) no. 3, 733-780.
- Closed extended r-spin theory (with Alexandr Buryak and Emily Clader).
Journal of Geometry and Physics, 137 (2019), 132-153.
- Exact maximum entropy estimates with Feynman diagrams (with T. Schlank and A. Zernik). Journal of Statistical Physics, 170(2018), no. 4, 731-747.
- No percolation in low temperature spin glass (with N. Berger).
Electronic Journal of Probability 22 (2017), no.88,1--19.
- Refined open intersection numbers and the Kontsevich-Penner matrix model (with
A. Alexandrov and A. Buryak).
Journal of High Energy Physics (2017) 2017:123.
- Matrix models and a proof of the open analog of Witten's conjecture (with A. Buryak).
Communications in Mathematical Physics 353 (2017), no. 3, 1299--1328.
- Isoperimetric inequalities in simplicial complexes (with O. Parzanchevski and R. Rosenthal). Combinatorica, 36 (2016), no. 2,195--227.
- Majority dynamics and the retention of information (with O. Tamuz).
Israel Journal of Mathematics 206 (2015), no. 1, 483--507 .
- The Williams Bjerknes model on regular trees (with O. Louidor and A. Vandenberg-Rodes). The Annals of Applied Probability 24 (2014), no. 5, 1889--1917.
- Harmonic labelings of graphs (with I. Benjamini, V. Cyr, E. Procaccia).
Discrete Mathematics, 313(2013), no.17, 1726--1745.
- Optimal Incentives for Participation with Type-Dependent Externalities, (with M. Feldman and Y. Wilf). WINE (2009).
- General BCFW triangulations for the m=4 Amplituhedron (with C. Even Zohar and T. Lakrec).
- Open r-spin intersection theory with all boundary states I (with Y. Zhao).
- Graded spin surfaces and the open Arf invariant (with J. Solomon).
- Open CP^1 descendent theory II: the open GW/H correspondence (with A. Buryak, R. Pandharipande and A. Netser-Zernik).
- Intersection theory on the moduli space of graded Riemann surfaces with boundary (with J. Solomon).