All students were at the Department of Science Teaching of the Weizmann Institute of Science unless otherwise noted.
- Orni Meerbaum-Salant 2009-12.
- Michal Armoni, 2007-2009.
- Fatima Kaloti-Hallak. The Effect of Robotics Activities on Students' Learning and Attitudes, 2015. Joint supervisor: Michal Armoni.
- Rivka Taub. The Effect of Computer Science on Physics Learning in a Computational Science Environment, 2014. Joint supervisor: Michal Armoni.
- Jan Lönnberg. Understanding and Debugging Concurrent Programs Through Visualisation, Aalto University, 2012. Joint supervisor: Lauri Malmi.
- Ronit Ben-Bassat Levy. Teaching Computer Science with Animation: Attitudes and Ways of Experiencing, 2009.
- Niko Myller. Collaborative Software Visualization for Learning: Theory and Applications, University of Joensuu, 2009. Joint supervisor: Erkki Sutinen.
- Noa Ragonis. Teaching Object-Oriented Programming to Novices, 2004.
- Cecile Yehezkel. A Visualization Environment for Computer Architecture, 2004. Joint supervisor: Tommy Dreyfus.
- Yifat Ben-David Kolikant. Understanding Concurrency: The Process and the Product, 2003.
- Mor Friebroon Yesharim. What do elementary-school students learn in computer science classes with robotics?, 2018.
- Mikko Vinni. Cognitive Dimensions in Software Development, 2012. School of Computing. University of Eastern Finland. Joint supervisor: Teemu Laine.
- Fatima Hallack. Learning Programming Concepts Using Scratch at the Middle School Level, 2010. Joint supervisor: Michal Armoni.
- Rivka Taub. CS Unplugged and Middle-School Students' Views, Attitudes, and Intentions Regarding CS, 2009. Joint supervisor: Michal Armoni.
- Gil Ebel. The Effect of Program Visualization on the Attention-Directing Characteristics of the Learner, 2006.
- Shmuel Schwartz. Using State Diagrams for Understanding Correctness in Concurrent Programming, 2006.
- Andres Moreno-Garcia. The Design and Implementation of Intermediate Codes for Software Visualization. University of Joensuu, 2005. Joint supervisor: Erkki Sutinen.
- Maxim Mozgovoy. Concurrent Program Verifier: A Tool for Teaching Concurrent Programming. University of Joensuu, 2004. Joint supervisor: Erkki Sutinen.
- Niko Myller. The Fundamental Design Issues of Jeliot 3. University of Joensuu, 2004. Joint supervisor: Erkki Sutinen.
- Yevgeniya Kulikova.Roles of Variables in Teaching Functional Programming. University of Joensuu, 2004. Joint supervisor: Jorma Sajaniemi.
- Tzippora Yesho. Teaching an Explicit Conceptual Model as a Means to Improve the Work with Computer Applications, 2002.
- Ronit Ben-Bassat Levy. The Use of Animation as a an Educational Tool, 2001.
- Kate Sedletzky. Formal Verification of Distributed Algorithms, 2000. Joint supervisor: Amir Pnueli.
- Yakov Persky. Re-engineering a Concurrency Simulator. Tel Aviv University, 1999.
- Yoav Tsruya. A Distributed Programming Environment in Ada95/Java. Tel Aviv University, 1998.
- Noa Ragonis. Introduction to Expert Systems: Development and Evaluation of a Computer Science Curriculum, 1997. Joint supervisors: Zehava Scherz, Ehud Shapira.
- Ophira Statman. A Prolog Proof Checker for Temporal Logic. Technion: Israel Institute of Technology, 1986.