Fields of interest
- Variability in the photoelectron attenuation parameters;
- Coating evaluations for various particle geometries;
- Beam induced effects: damage, intentionally induced conformations, chemical reactions, etc.
- Developing novel methods for improved XPS analyses
- Self-assembly characteristics of molecular layers
- Interfaces: structural characteristics, band-offsets, diffusion across.
- Charge transport efficiencies at various length-scales, from atomic to the sub-mm scale.
- Developing the CREM technique: electrical measurements in and by the XPS
- Distance dependent loss efficiencies in the non-touching beam (aloof) configuration of scanning transmission electron microscopy.