As a senior researcher at Delfinium’s core-model team, you will design, implement and optimize
state-of-the-art algorithms, enabling fast and accurate similarity search solutions.
You will work with us to help design novel algorithms and solutions to production. Our prediction
model enforces very strict performance and accuracy requirements - you will have to push your
solution solving skills to the limit.
You will work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment that demands the highest quality work with
minimal supervision. You will be a key factor in the development of the vision and technical strategy
of our core engine.
At a Minimum, you are:
● Summa Cum laude B.Sc. and M.Sc. (average above 92 in both B.Sc. and M.Sc.) in
Computer Sciences / Electrical Engineering / Mathematics / Physics
● 5+ years of experience in the fields of machine learning/ signal Processing/ data mining
● Strong statistical analysis and mathematical skills
● Independent mindset
● Creative and show initiative
While not necessary, it would help to have:
● Experience in algo-trading