We are a new experimental research group. Research activity in the group is centered around optical spectroscopy of materials in condensed phase. It includes:
- Building and modifying optical setups
- Optical Spectroscopic measurements and analysis.
- Charge transport measurements and analysis
- Material synthesis and crystallization (“wet” chemistry)
- Fabrication of devises and operation of basic FAB equipment
Positions are available for motivated MSc and PhD students with interest in optical structural and electronic properties of materials.
Postdoctoral fellow positions are available for candidates experienced with optical spectroscopy.