An applicant for regular membership should normally hold a doctorate (Ph.D) or M.D. or be a student towards a degree in Life Sciences.
|Regular academic member (incl. post doc)||250 NIS|
|Commercial company employee||300 NIS|
- Participation in ISBMB Annual Meetings free of charge.
- Possibility to apply for ISBMB prizes, which are awarded during ISBMB annual meetings.
- Automatic membership in FEBS and in IUBMB and possibility to apply for grants / fellowships from these organizations.
- Receiving information about symposia, workshops, meetings and courses taking place in Israel and abroad.
- Announcing Job Openings that will be distributed by e-mail to ISBMB members