Research in the group is highly interdisciplinary involving chemistry and physics (developing methods in NMR and DNP) materials science aspects (synthesis, device assembly and characterization)
Positions are available for:
(1) Staff Scientist:
We are looking for an experienced magnetic resonance spectroscopist with a proven track record in the field. Responsibilities include carrying out independent research projects as well as mentoring students and managing equipment.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry/Physics in the area of magnetic resonance
- 4+ years experience in the field.
- Good communication skills
- Post-doctoral training
- Experience in Solid state NMR /Dynamic Nuclear Polarization is a major advantage.
(2) MSc and PhD students:
- Structure-function studies of electrode and electrolyte materials (for energy storage and conversion) and their interface by solid state NMR and MAS-DNP.
- Method development for high sensitivity NMR via endogenous MAS-DNP.
- Probing ion transport properties in solids and across interfaces by new NMR approaches.
(3) Postdoctoral fellows:
- Method development for MAS-DNP and solid state NMR
Requirement: PhD in Chemistry/Physics, background in solid state NMR and/or DNP.
- Synthesis of new electrode and electrolyte materials
Requirement: PhD in Chemistry, background in solid state chemistry: synthesis and characterization.
To apply please send a cover letter describing your research interests, CV and list of publications to Dr. Michal Leskes.