Hart et al. (submitted) "Dynamics of exploration and discovery in a tractable experimental paradigm", Downloadable data associated with the paper
- Hart et al. PlosONE 2014 "Individuality and togetherness in joint improvised motion", Downloadable data associated with the paper: Instructions, and data files.
- Noy et al. PNAS 2011 "The mirror game as a paradigm for studying the dynamics of two people improvising motion together", Downloadable data associated with the paper: Instructions, and data files.
- Ramote et al., Estimating the environmental demand for genes from their sequence and expression level (Submitted), Downloadable data associated with the paper: GO-IDs, Operon to gene translation and promoter activity data.
Zaslaver et al., Invariant distribution of promoter activities in Escherichia coli (Submitted)
Click here for Downloadable data associated with the paper: Annotations (2.8 MB), CV table (0.4 MB), Output (20.5 MB)
- Sigal et al. Nature 2006 - Downloadable data
Zaslaver et al., A comprehensive library of fluorescent transcriptional reporters for Escherichia coli, Nature Methods 2006.
The library is available through Open Biosystems
- Zaslaver et al. Nat Genet 2004 - Downloadable Data (Mat format)
- Milo et al. Science 2002 - Supplementary material and network motifs detection tool
- Mangan et al. PNAS 2003 - List of FFLs in E. coli and S. cerevisiae
- Setty et al. PNAS 2003 - Detailed derivation of the model for the lacZYA promoter activity
- Rosenfeld et al. JMB 2002 - Math primer for the perplexed "gene-expression"-ist
- Ronen et al. PNAS 2002 - Data on SOS system
- S Shen-Orr et al. Nature Genetics 2002 E. coli transcription network
- Kalir et al. Science 2001 - Temporal clustering algorithm - Matlab file
- Alon et al. PNAS 1999 - Affymetrix array data as described in the paper