Research in the group is highly interdisciplinary involving chemistry and physics (developing methods in NMR and DNP) materials science aspects (synthesis, device assembly and characterization)
Positions are available for:
MSc and PhD students:
- Structure-function studies of electrode and electrolyte materials (for energy storage and conversion) and their interface by solid state NMR and MAS-DNP.
- Method development for high sensitivity NMR via endogenous MAS-DNP.
- Probing ion transport properties in solids and across interfaces by new NMR approaches.
- Method development for MAS-DNP and solid state NMR
Requirement: PhD in Chemistry/Physics, background in solid state NMR and/or DNP.
- Synthesis of new electrode and electrolyte materials
Requirement: PhD in Chemistry, background in solid state chemistry: synthesis and characterization, excellent analytical and technical skills
To apply please send a cover letter describing your research interests, CV and list of publications to Dr. Michal Leskes.