In memory of Oded Schramm
Presentations on research in probability and related topics
11 May 2017
Venue: Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, The Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot
- The Arthur and Rochelle Belfer Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science
- The Moross Research School of Mathematics and Computer Science
- Avivit Schramm
Itai Benjamini, Ronen Eldan, Gady Kozma, Ofer Zeitouni
If you plan to participate in the meeting, please let us know by registering online, by 15 April 2015. Registration is free of charge, and includes lunch at the Institute.
Opening Lecture: Gideon Schechtman (WIS):
A quantitative version of the commutator theorem for zero trace matrices
- Ofer Shwartz (WIS): "Martin Boundary – From random walks to topological Markov shifts"
- Idan Perl (BGU): " Harmonic function & polynomials on groups"
- Tslil Rotbart (TAU): "Garden Kinetics - First Passage Approach to Pollination Optimization"
- Renan Gross (WIS): "Getting lost while hiking in the Boolean wilderness"
- Alexander Glazman (TAU): "Macroscopic loops in the critical loop O(n) model"
- Peleg Michaeli (TAU):"Small subgraphs in the trace of a random walk"
- David Lipshutz (Technion): Sensitivities of reflected diffusions
- Raimundo Briceño (TAU): Some results on entropy in Zd shift spaces
- Xiaolin Zeng (TAU): Limit shape of random partitions
- Asaf Katz (HUJI): Sparse equidistribution in unipotent flows
- Dan Mikulincer (WIS): An Itô approach to the Central Limit Theorem and applications
- Clara Shikhelman (TAU): Many T-copies in H-free subgraphs of random graphs
- Artemi Berlinkov (BIU): Porosities of Mandelbrot percolation
- Dominic Yeo (Technion): Frozen percolation with k types
- Roman Glebov (HUJI): TBD