Please read these guidelines carefully prior to completing the application form
- The Visiting Faculty Program Fellowships are available to suitable candidates from abroad (preference will be given to those with no previous ties to Weizmann Institute). They are intended for outstanding scientists from institutions of higher learning and research institutions, who have achieved appropriate recognition in their fields of activity and who are recently tenured or on a tenure track.
- The Visiting Faculty Program Fellowships are awarded for a period of one month to a maximum of three continues months. The terms of the fellowship awarded are determined by the Institute and may include financial remuneration and/or round trip airfare (at the cheapest direct commercial fare) and/or rent free housing.
- Prior to application, candidates are required to establish contact with the prospective host who is a member of the Scientific Personnel. You may use our search engine to alocate a prospective host. A letter of support from the prospective host must be enclosed with the application materials.
- All recipients are required to use the title "Visiting Faculty Program Fellow" in all articles and publications resulting from research activities performed under the auspices of the program.
- Upon termination of their stay at the Institute, recipients are requested to submit a short report on their activities as Visiting Faculty Program Fellow at the Weizmann Institute.
- Completed applications must be received annually in Rehovot not later than March 31 or September 30. The decisions of the Selections Committee will be announced within 3 month of each submission deadline. The Fellowship is tenable during October 2018 - September 2020. Applications should be submitted on forms supplied by the Academic Affairs Office and will be handled through that office.
Please submit the completed application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org