We have focused on two topics related to BEC:
- entanglement of continuous variables via collisions;
- dynamical control of decoherence & entanglement relevant to many-body systems.
- Bar-Gill, N; Gross, C; Mazets, I; Oberthaler, M; Kurizki, G (2011). Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Correlations of Ultracold Atomic Gases. Physical Review Letters. 106
- Bar-Gill, N; Rao, Ddb; Kurizki, G (2011). Creating Nonclassical States of Bose-Einstein Condensates by Dephasing Collisions. Physical Review Letters. 10
- Gross, C; Strobel, H; Nicklas, E; Zibold, T; Bar-Gill, N; Kurizki, G; Oberthaler, Mk (2011). Atomic Homodyne Detection of Continuous-Variable Entangled Twin-Atom States. Nature. 480:219-223
- Khodorkovsky, Y; Kurizki, G; Vardi, A (2008). Bosonic Amplification of Noise-Induced Suppression of Phase Diffusion. Physical Review Letters. 10