Can staff scientists buy a house on campus?

  • Senior Staff Scientists and Senior Research Fellows are entitled, upon availability, to buy on-campus dwelling. The unit will be priced according to the market value of an equivalent dwelling and will be determined by a professional assessor. It is also possible to buy an on-campus dwelling unit from someone who already owns one.
  • See the Academic Affairs Office site for details (login required).
  • Tenured Staff Scientists are eligible for loans; see the FAQ.