How can my family members have their university or college tuition paid by the Institute?

Institute workers are entitled to funding of tuition of an academic degree for family members (spouse and children) at universities and colleges in Israel, provided that the degree is recognized by the Council for Higher Education.

The amount of funding is up to the value of the tuition fees. The amount of these fees is considered as income and is subject to income tax.

See Human Resources for details.