Where do I obtain information about my salary, pension, income tax, קרן השתלמות, sick days, vacation days, etc.?

Full details are available from the HR department and on the Academic Affairs office websites (login required for both). However, a summary is available here (login required).

Salary tables are available on the Council for Higher Education (MALAG) website.