Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
Skip to search
- "Shock cooling emission from explosions of red super-giants: II. An analytic model of deviations from blackbody emission" Morag et al. 2023
- "A Census of NUV M-Dwarf Flares Using Archival GALEX Data and the gPhoton2 Pipeline" Rekhi et al. 2023
- "ULTRASAT: A wide-field time-domain UV space telescope" Shvartzvald et al. 2023
- "Shock cooling emission from explosions of red supergiants - I. A numerically calibrated analytic model" Morag, Sapir & Waxman 2023
- "Non-thermal emission from mildly relativistic dynamical ejecta of neutron star mergers" Sadeh, Guttman & Waxman, 2023
- "The scientific payload of the Ultraviolet Transient Astronomy Satellite (ULTRASAT)" Ben-Ami et al,2022
- "The design of a UV CMOS sensor for the ULTRASAT Space Telescope" Liran et al, 2022
- "The GALEX-PTF Experiment. II. Supernova Progenitor Radius and Energetics via Shock-cooling Modeling" Ganot et al. 2022
- "Sensor characterization for the ULTRASAT space telescope"
Bastian-Querner et al. 2021
- "Design of the ULTRASAT UV camera"
Asif et al. 2021
- "Exploring the efficacy and limitations of shock-cooling models: new "analysis of Type II supernovae observed by the Kepler mission"
Rubin & Gal-Yam, 2017
- "UV/Optical emission from the expanding envelopes of type II supernovae"
Sapir & Waxman, 2016
- "The detection rate of early UV emission from supernovae: A dedicated GALEX/PTF survey and calibrated theoretical estimates"
Ganot et al, 2016
- "Science with a wide-field UV transient explorer"
Sagiv et al, 2014