Outlook 2016 application is minimal requirement.
Note that the limit is 100 GB for Exchange mailbox.
You may also access your e-mail and calendar using Outlook Web Access.
Outlook 2016 is installed on every new Weizmann computer.
Follow these steps to set up an account on Outlook:
- Start Outlook.
- On the Welcome screen click Next.
- On the Add an Email Account screen click Next.
- Enter Your Name, E-mail Address, password, and click Next.
- If a Windows Security dialogue appears, click More choices.
- Click Use a different account.
- In User name field, enter wismain\YourUserID
- In Password field, enter your Weizmann password, then click OK.
Instructions for Use
For more e-mail-related information, see our Exchange 2016, Exchange Online and Spam Quarantine guides.
Also feel free to sign up for one of our courses.