JAMF Pro is a set of tools intended to help us support Mac users, and let you gain control of your apps and services.
An important aspect of the self-service project is the implementation of the Weizmann Self-service App, which offers the following benefits:
- The ability to install different applications directly to your Mac
- Reliable distribution and updating of applications and services
- The ability to perform maintenance on your Mac independently – and solve your own problems
JAMF Pro’s numerous tools are designed to help us support the Weizmann Institute’s Mac user community with the following:
- Fast and easy remote assistance and support
- Accelerated and reliable setup of new Macs
- Effortless software updates
To install the JAMF Pro on your Mac
- Access the following URL in your Web browser: wis-jss.
- Log in with your Weizmann credentials and follow the on-screen instructions. You may alternatively follow the instructions provided in the ClassIT tutorial / PDF.
Please feel free to contact the HelpDesk at extension 4444 with any questions you may have.
For more information on the JAMF Pro, visit the JAMF Web site at jamf.
Instructions for Use
To launch the Weizmann Self Service application, access self service with your browser.
The above link opens the application, via which additional software may be installed on Macs.