BioRender is an easy-to-use Web-based application that helps researchers create professional scientific figures, diagrams and illustrations, with an extensive library of pre-drawn icons and schemes – no drawing skills whatsoever required.
To register for BioRender, browse the IT Service Catalog for it, then log in with your Weizmann credentials and submit the online form. Following financial approval, you will receive a BioRender-issued e-mail invite.
Users with non-Weizmann e-mail addresses will need to switch to their institutional e-mail accounts, to be eligible for the Premium edition upgrade (see instructions on the BioRender Web site).
Important note: if you're signed up for a privately paid BioRender plan, you're welcome to contact the company’s support team and inquire about refund options.
Key BioRender features
Rich library of icons & templates
- Browse more than 40,000 figures
- Enjoy a selection of icons suitable for neuroscience, immunology, microbiology and 30+ life science fields
- Choose from numerous ready-made templates, or create your own
High editability & customizability
- Create scientific diagrams fast, with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality
- Easily modify or update your figures, as required
- Export to multiple publication, presentation, Web and print formats
- Utilize optimized color presets as per scientific conventions
- Store illustrations in BioRender’s secure Web-based application
- Safely share illustrations with colleagues
- Robust, secure Web portal auto-saves your work as you go