Driving and Parking on Campus
Students and postdoctoral fellows at the Feinberg Graduate School are allowed to park their vehicles on campus for free.
- Traffic laws must be strictly observed on campus.
- Speed limit is 30 kilometers per hour.
- Parking is allowed in the designated areas only.
- Enforcement on campus is under the responsibility of the WIS Security Branch.
- Students violating parking regulations might lose their parking privileges on campus.
- Cars may be stopped at the gate for inspection.
- Internal roads may be blocked from time to time due to road works and construction.
Parking Permit Sticker
Full time FGS Students and WIS Postdoctoral Fellows may receive a car parking permit sticker at the office of the Campus Security Department upon presenting a valid driving license as well as proof of car ownership and license. The Campus Security Branch can be reached at: (08-934-)4504.