It is your responsibility at all times to ensure that you hold an appropriate, valid visa while you are in Israel. In order to extend your visa, or to bring your spouse or children after your arrival, please contact us.

Not in Israel yet?
Check out Before Arrival - Visas information.

Renewing your Visa

The International Office will contact you with detailed instructions for renewing your visa.

Changing Visa type

Please note:  If your status changes while you are here i.e you change from a student to an employee - you will need to change your visa. In order to change the type of visa you have, please contact us. For some types of changes, you may have to return to your home country.

Bringing Family Members

If you arrived alone and your spouse or children wish to join you here in Israel, start by sending a copy of their passports to the International Office and you will receive detailed instructions. 


More Information you may need


While we hope your time in Israel will be enjoyable, there may be times when you need additional help and support. There is a social worker on campus available for you or your family to consult with. They can also refer you to external services such as Psychologists and Psychiatrists. It is your responsibility to ensure you hold a valid policy throughout your time in Israel.
Read more about Health

Family Life

If you are arriving with children, you will want to know what educational opportunities are available for them in Rehovot. Children normally attend the kindergarten or elementary school in their neighborhoods, while older children may travel by bus to their middle or high schools.

Read more about Family Life