Apply for Funding
Deadline for submitting applications is May 1, 2023
How to apply
All applicants must fill out the application form in its entirety, including attachments, to be considered for the 2023 Women’s Postdoctoral Career Development Award in Science. All materials must be submitted in English.
The items listed below (numbers 1-5) must be combined into one PDF file (maximum weight: 2MG). The PDF should be named according to the following format: (candidate’s last name_first name_ award 2023).
Recommendation letters should be emailed directly to the program from the referee (the person providing the reference). Letters received from the candidate herself will not be accepted.
Applications received without the requested attachments will not be accepted.
- Curriculum vitae
- Publication list, according to the following categories:
- In press or published articles in scientific and professional journals
- Review articles and book chapters
- Conference abstracts
- Prizes and scholarships
- 300 word (maximum length) description of the applicant’s current research and future goals.
- List of funding sources for applicant’s postdoctoral work (i.e., salary from the host lab, prizes, fellowships, etc.)
- Two letters of recommendation. One letter must be from the applicant’s postdoc advisor. The applicant can choose any relevant party to write the second letter. A third letter of recommendation can be submitted as well, but is not required. All letters of recommendation must be sent directly from the referee (the person providing the reference) by email to: email@example.com