Where can my postdoctoral research lab be located?
The lab in which your postdoctoral research is conducted must be overseas (outside of Israel), and the principal investigator must be a leader in the field.
I am an Israeli citizen and earned my PhD abroad. Am I eligible for the award?
No. Award eligibility depends on both Israeli citizenship and a PhD from an Israeli university.
Does marital or family status determine award eligibility?
No. Eligibility does not depend on marital or family status
Does the award include a commitment to apply to the Weizmann Institute upon completion of my postdoctoral research?
Who can I contact for further information?
Please contact us by email (womeninscience@weizmann.ac.il) or by phone (08-934-2821, Limor Rimon).