Areas of responsibility
- Weizmann Institute Service Center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Center is the main point of contact for all enquiries, maintenance requests, reporting of damages and nuisances, and all other requests.
- The Center refers calls to the appropriate person in the Institute and monitors until the call is closed.
- The Center is responsible for maintaining the control systems and handle alerts received in real time.
- The Center acts as the Institute’s information & control center during routine, emergencies and special events.
Information and reporting +972-8-934-9106
Emergency telephone +972-8-934-2999
Head, Service and Security Call Center Section
Oshri Ben Haroush
Work Mobile +972-52-606-4162
Service and Security Call Center Section
Mor Nisenbaum Ezra