The Internet And Mobile Section provides end-to-end services including characterization, design and development of Websites and Mobile Applications. Our services include several pre-developed templates for scientists, conferences and centers, alongside unique websites in accordance with customer requirement.
- Characterizing customer needs and building an architecture focused on user experience and interface(UI/UX)
- Cutting edge design
- Responsive websites development (suitable for mobile phones and tablets)
- Integration to internal databases automatically
- Content migration and implementation
- Accessibility of websites for people with disabilities
- Website optimization for search engines at the highest level
- Adaptation for sharing in social networks
Research Lab Template
For those researchers who want or require an immediate response to their request for a website, the Internet Services Section has developed a Research Lab template. The template was developed in cooperation with the graphics section in the Research Services Division.
Setting up a wiki
We also offer the option of setting up a wiki using MediaWiki software.