On the first of January, 2020, Microsoft Exchange 2016 was officially deployed to manage e-mail at the Weizmann Institute.
The solution unifies and consolidates e-mail handling for all Weizmann users across all platforms, including Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Webmail, tablets and smartphones.
- A rich solution designed to cater to the needs of all Institute users, with full Hebrew language support.
- Sharing of common resources, such as calendars and contacts, and consolidation of availability checks, conference room reservations and more.
- Task management, including multiple user assignments and performance monitoring.
- An easy-to-use and accessible OWA (Outlook Web Access) Web e-mail interface.
- Seamless access to Microsoft Office applications via any end user device (e.g. smartphones, tablets, and pocket and palm computers).
Instructions for Use
We offer a wide range of courses and online guidance to provide you with all the tools required to make the most of the solution.