Jump to navigation
Jump to Main Content
Jump to Secondary menu
Jump to Search
Jump to Site map
On the first of January, 2020, Microsoft Exchange 2016 was officially deployed to manage e-mail at the Weizmann Institute.
The solution unifies and consolidates e-mail handling for all Weizmann users across all platforms, including Windows, Macintosh, Linux, Webmail, tablets and smartphones.
- A rich solution designed to cater to the needs of all Institute users, with full Hebrew language support.
- Sharing of common resources, such as calendars and contacts, and consolidation of availability checks, conference room reservations and more.
- Task management, including multiple user assignments and performance monitoring.
- An easy-to-use and accessible OWA (Outlook Web Access) Web e-mail interface.
- Seamless access to Microsoft Office applications via any end user device (e.g. smartphones, tablets, and pocket and palm computers).
Instructions for Use
We offer a wide range of courses and online guidance to provide you with all the tools required to make the most of the solution.