Apple Mail, combined with Apple Calendar and Address Book, is the embedded application on the Macintosh platform used for Microsoft Exchange integration. It includes e-mail and other collaborative information such as a corporate address book and calendar.
The embedded application integrates seamlessly with the Institute's Exchange servers, and is easy to configure and use.
- Built-in Quicklook support
- Smart search and folders
- Easy to use Conversation view
- iCloud support
- Seamless integration with Exchange
Find additional features and information on the Apple web site.
If you have a new Mac, Apple Mail is part of the embedded applications.
To set up your e-mail:
- On the Dock, click the Mail icon.
- Type your Full Name, Email and Password, and click Continue.
- The user name is replaced with your email address - replace the email address with your Exchange user ID, and click Continue.
- Define the exchange server as mail.weizmann.ac.il.
- Add support for Contacts and Calendar by checking the appropriate checkboxes.
- Click Continue and wait for the synchronization to complete.
Instructions for Use
We offer a user guide to assist you in your work.
|Processor||Any Intel processor|
|Operating system||Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later|
|Memory||1 GB of RAM or more|
|Monitor||1280 x 800 pixel or higher resolution|
|Microsoft Exchange Server||Connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or later|